One of the leading stars in Telugu films, Akkineni Nagarjuna, expressed his desire to enact the iconic Ravanasura character in a Baahubali like film. Nag made these comments during the Rise of Kali book launch in Hyderabad yesterday. Nag even said that Ravana has two sides to him and that he is a hero in his other side.
Speaking further about the kind of films he likes, Nag said that he has been listening to mythological and folk stories since his childhood and that he grew up on NTR and ANR’s films. Heaping praises on Baahubali, Nag said that he is upset that he could not act in the film and that he is jealous of the actors who got to act in Baahubali.
Nag is currently busy shooting for Soggade Chinni Nayana and the bilingual multistarrer with Karthi and Tamannaah.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake