One of the leading stars in Telugu films, Akkineni Nagarjuna, expressed his desire to enact the iconic Ravanasura character in a Baahubali like film. Nag made these comments during the Rise of Kali book launch in Hyderabad yesterday. Nag even said that Ravana has two sides to him and that he is a hero in his other side.
Speaking further about the kind of films he likes, Nag said that he has been listening to mythological and folk stories since his childhood and that he grew up on NTR and ANR’s films. Heaping praises on Baahubali, Nag said that he is upset that he could not act in the film and that he is jealous of the actors who got to act in Baahubali.
Nag is currently busy shooting for Soggade Chinni Nayana and the bilingual multistarrer with Karthi and Tamannaah.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?