The Telangana government recently announced night curfew starting from 9 PM to 5 AM. This has left several movie shootings to come to a sudden halt during night times. However, it looks like the makers of Rajinikanth’s much-awaited family entertainer, Annaatthe, are in no mood to pause the shoot.
According to the latest reports, Annaatthe’s team is going to get special permission from Hyderabad Police to shoot during night, while the night curfew is in force. Annaatthe’s team has been shooting at Ramoji Film City for the last couple of weeks, and the film’s makers are determined to release the film for Diwali.
Being directed by Siva, Annaatthe features Nayanthara and Keerthy Suresh as the female leads. Sun Pictures banner is bankrolling the project, which is slated for release on November 4.
Articles that might interest you:
- Made mistakes in the past: Abhiram Daggubati
- Rajini’s younger daughter Soundarya donates huge towards COVID relief
- An exciting multi-starrer on the cards in Tollywood?
- Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam wins a big award
- Watch : RGV’s D Company Streaming NOW on Spark
- Not Pawan but this star hero was approached for Vakeel Saab?