Will the top telugu film stars cut their remuneration now? That is the latest message that is going around Filmnagar right now.
After being faced with a series of high profile disasters, pressure is mounting on stars and other directors for a price cut, so that expensive production costs can be cut down.
The top four to five stars of TFI charge anywhere between 10-18 Crores per film, making it a high risk venture for everyone involved. NTR has already reportedly cut down his remuneration by 20% so that producers can benefit .
Let us see if other stars follow suit and bring some relief to distributors and producers.
- Allu Arjun’s gesture wins hearts once again
- Daughter of Maharshi’s DP roped in for Rajini’s next
- Geetha Govindam’s latest US collections; All set for $1M weekend
- Star heroine in Rajinikanth’s next?
- Venkatesh’s next is a hot topic among Suriya fans