Will the top telugu film stars cut their remuneration now? That is the latest message that is going around Filmnagar right now.
After being faced with a series of high profile disasters, pressure is mounting on stars and other directors for a price cut, so that expensive production costs can be cut down.
The top four to five stars of TFI charge anywhere between 10-18 Crores per film, making it a high risk venture for everyone involved. NTR has already reportedly cut down his remuneration by 20% so that producers can benefit .
Let us see if other stars follow suit and bring some relief to distributors and producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl