Will the top telugu film stars cut their remuneration now? That is the latest message that is going around Filmnagar right now.
After being faced with a series of high profile disasters, pressure is mounting on stars and other directors for a price cut, so that expensive production costs can be cut down.
The top four to five stars of TFI charge anywhere between 10-18 Crores per film, making it a high risk venture for everyone involved. NTR has already reportedly cut down his remuneration by 20% so that producers can benefit .
Let us see if other stars follow suit and bring some relief to distributors and producers.
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Forgotten director to make a comeback
- Finally, young hero buys a smartphone