Akshay Kumar is in the middle of yet another controversy. While netizens trolled him, a few days ago, for deleting some of his old tweets where he spoke about rising fuel prices, this time, the actor has surprised the Maharashtra state government by taking an ‘air’ trip to Nashik.
Earlier this week, Akshay Kumar is said to have gone to Nashik in a helicopter and even spent time in a resort for an unspecified reason. Although rumours suggest that he went there to meet a doctor, the actor himself hasn’t offered an explanation. Chaggan Bhujbal, a key minister from the Maharashtra government has now told the media that he was clueless about Akshay Kumar’s trip to Nashik and how he obtained permission when there are several restrictions on travel.
Meanwhile, the minister has also stated the police officials will look into the matter and find out what made Akshay Kumar travel in a helicopter and why did he have to stay in a resort near Nashik.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Sirish begins dubbing for his next