We reported last night that Megastar Chiranjeevi’s nephew Vaishnav Tej is all set to make his acting debut. To be produced jointly by director Sukumar and Mythri Movie Makers banner, this as-yet-untitled film will have its formal launch tomorrow (Jan 21).
And the latest updates reveal that the makers have roped in top technicians for Vaishnav Tej’ debut film. Sukumar’s former protege Buchi Babu Sana will direct the movie. On the other hand, Devi Sri Prasad will score the soundtrack for the movie.
Furthermore, Vishwaroopam 2 fame Shyam Dutt will handle cinematography and Rangasthalam fame Ramakrishna and Mounica will take care of the production design. Naveen Noli is the editor. More details will be disclosed on the launch day.
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?
- NTR all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal launches her production house
- Renu Desai all set for Tollywood comeback with a biopic