It’s well known that legendary director Mani Ratnam will be venturing into the digital world by producing an original show, titled Navarasa. The series will be streamed on the leading OTT platform, Amazon Prime Video, and it will feature 9 heroes and 9 episodes, directed by 9 directors.
As per the latest buzz, Akkineni father-son duo, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya, Nani, Kartikeya, Kollywood star Suriya and Mollywood star Fahadh Faazil are in talks to play the main leads in the series. On the other hand, popular directors like Gautham Menon, Bejoy Nambiar, Sudha Kongara, KV Anand, Jayendra and Karthick Naren have been roped in to direct these episodes. Also, actors Aravind Swami and Siddharth will be making their directorial debut with this series.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours
- RRR: Ram Charan and Jr NTR to leave to Ukraine tomorrow