It is widely known that Mass hero Ravi Teja is currently shooting for his ongoing project, Touch Chesi Chudu, in Dubai. According to trade circles, the film is expected to hit the screens during Sankranthi 2017.
But the latest we hear is that the film has opted out of Sankranthi race due to delay in the shooting schedules. However, an official confirmation regarding the film’s release date is yet to come from the makers.
Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor will be seen romancing the Mass Maharaj in the movie. Bollywood actor Freddie Daruwallah is the film’s antagonist.
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city