Opened to a decent word of mouth, Sharwanand and Samantha’s mature love story, Jaanu witnessed some decent openings by the end of its first weekend. The collections dropped even more on its first Monday all over Telugu states.
Now, the latest update from trade circles is that Jaanu has gone down even more as the occupancy is not that great. Going by the trend, it is evident that the film is find it tough in the coming days to come as it has a lot to recover.
Jaanu is the remake of Tamil hit, ’96. Prem Kumar directed the film and Dil Raju produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3