The film also had a decent enough Monday but the occupancy has fallen down slightly today in both the Telugu states.
The revenge drama has been sold for 29 crores in the Telugu states and this week’s run will be very crucial for the film. If the film does well, then it will help the makers.
But the film has obstacles in the form of Valmiki and Bandobast which are also releasing this week. So, Gang Leader needs to click at any cost this week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hero locked for Jersey’s Hindi remake
- Non-theatrical business details of Bigil
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 13-10-2019
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo US distributors’ striking poster becomes a hot topic
- Fans will be proud of Sarileru Neekevvaru: Mahesh Babu
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!