The film also had a decent enough Monday but the occupancy has fallen down slightly today in both the Telugu states.
The revenge drama has been sold for 29 crores in the Telugu states and this week’s run will be very crucial for the film. If the film does well, then it will help the makers.
But the film has obstacles in the form of Valmiki and Bandobast which are also releasing this week. So, Gang Leader needs to click at any cost this week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Casting couch is common in every field, days Bigg Boss girl
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)
- Poll : Should star heroes and directors slash their remunerations post lockdown?
- Mind Block reprise: David Warner upsets Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Solo Brathuke So Better’s fun song ‘No Pelli’ has cameos by Varun Tej and Rana
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter and son-in-law’s cute video is full of love