Now that the release date of Sarkar is nearing soon, the makers have speeded up the promotions in a big way. There is a decent buzz for the film and the Telugu rights have been sold for close to 7 crores which are huge for Vijay’s market in Telugu.
So, the film needs to get a solid start at the box office. The trailers are caught on quite well and there is a decent buzz for the film in the A centers but the situation in B and C is a bit dull.
Seeing all this, Sarkar has a task cut out to open big and get into the safe zone. Keerthy Suresh plays the female lead in this film which has been directed by Murugadoss.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film