After hearing both the parties, the court decided that Dileep should not be granted bail. This is the fourth time that Dileep has been denied a bail in the high-profile case which is getting tighter for the hero.
If one can remember, a top Malayalam actress was kidnapped and molested in her car and was thrown out leading to injuries. This case has become the center of attraction as the authorities have taken things quite seriously. We need to see how things move on from here on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones