Never in his dreams, Krish might have thought that he would face such severe backlash for his work. There is no denying the fact that he is a top director and makes films with a lot of passion.
But the manner in which his film NTR Kathanayakudu flopped, even Krish would not have imagined such a result. Things became even worse when he was stripped of the credit for his film Manikarnika which was later directed by Kangana Ranaut.
This is a personal ego issue and it is evident that Krish has taken it to heart. The only way he can slam everyone is by making NTR Mahanayakudu a super hit at the box office.
If the film clicks, then Krish will be back in form and will also bag some more big projects in Hindi. For now, he is filled with pressure and has a lot to prove.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR to be released on one of these dates
- Release of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi version calls off
- Actor Puneeth Rajkumar’s last three films set for OTT release
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi gets a release date
- Jai Bhim, Marakkar make their way to the Oscars
- Balakrishna praises the team behind ‘NTR song’