Never in his dreams, Krish might have thought that he would face such severe backlash for his work. There is no denying the fact that he is a top director and makes films with a lot of passion.
But the manner in which his film NTR Kathanayakudu flopped, even Krish would not have imagined such a result. Things became even worse when he was stripped of the credit for his film Manikarnika which was later directed by Kangana Ranaut.
This is a personal ego issue and it is evident that Krish has taken it to heart. The only way he can slam everyone is by making NTR Mahanayakudu a super hit at the box office.
If the film clicks, then Krish will be back in form and will also bag some more big projects in Hindi. For now, he is filled with pressure and has a lot to prove.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is when Pink remake will release?
- Allu Arjun takes solid remuneration for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Mahesh Babu’s daughter re-creates Rashmika’s dialogues from Sarileru’s
- Entha Manchivadavuraa’s two-day collections
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo becomes Allu Arjun’s career biggest hit
- Here is the official update on Prabhas’ next