The Malayali blockbuster 2018 was released in Telugu yesterday. The Telugu version is off to a good start at the box office. Today Tovino Thomas attended a press meet in Hyderabad along with the team. During this, the actor made some interesting remarks about Rajamouli.
Tovino Thomas said the term PAN India was coined after Baahubali’s release. He stated that Rajamouli is the reason for an Indian movie to get global visibility. Tovino Thomas also mentioned that Rajamouli promotes his films in a spectacular manner and added that the RRR director is a true inspiration for every filmmaker.
The talented actor also said that the Indian industry has the potential to make content that will attract global audience. Kunchacko Boban, Aparna Balamurali, Vineeth Sreenivasan, Asif Ali, Lal, Narain, Tanvi Ram, Sshivada, Kalaiyarasan, Aju Varghese, Siddique, and Joy Mathew, Sudheesh played other vital roles in 2018. Jude Anthany Joseph directed this survival thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Vassishta – Chiranjeevi Garu will be seen in a mature role in Mega157
- Lack of releases gives Miss Shetty Mr. Polishetty a solid advantage
- Bigg Boss 7 Telugu-Sympathy factor growing for Prince Yawar