Sai Dharam Tej’s intense social drama, Republic, released on Friday and got a good response from fans. Critics lauded Sai’s performance and director Deva Katta’s thought-provoking dialogues and the important message he conveyed through Republic.
This evening, Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee Chief and Malkangiri MP Revanth Reddy and Mulugu Congress MLA Seethakka watched Republic in a special screening at AMB Cinemas. Both the leaders were quite impressed with the film and appreciated the team. Deva Katta, singer Smitha were also present at the screening.
Also starring Aishwarya Rajesh, Jagapathi Babu and Ramya Krishna in lead roles, Republic was produced by J Bhagawan and Pullarao.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shyam Singha Roy’s south audio rights acquired by Saregama South
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label