Buoyed by the extremely positive pre-release buzz, Mahesh Babu’s Friday release, Srimanthudu, is the film trade circles and fans have been eagerly waiting for. The film is releasing in a record number of theaters across the globe and trade analysts are betting high on the opening numbers.
As per the early predictions, Srimanthudu is poised to collect anywhere close to 12-14 crores in the Telugu states on its opening day alone. In the US, the film is releasing in more than 160 screens and including premiers, a $1million debut seems to a possibility.
The craze is equally high and even a bit extra in the Telugu states, with fans planning numerous midnight and early morning benefit shows and the tickets will be sold for flat rates.
- Varun Tej launches Shriya, Niharika’s film
- Decent deal for Lakshmi Manchu’s Wife of Ram’s Hindi satellite rights
- Aravindha Sametha’s dubbing formalities underway
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-06-2018
- Tarak posts a cute picture of his two little sons