Tamil superstar Suriya is known for picking unique scripts and delivering great performances in his movies. His latest outing, Gang, opened to decent reviews and good response from the audience, but that didn’t help the box office collections of the movie initially.
This prompted the movie’s unit to arrange promotional campaigns with the lead cast. With Suriya himself promoting the movie in the Telugu states, Gang is working wonders at the box office as the day 4 collections of the movie are almost double to that of day 1. This came as a surprise to many movie pundits and Suriya is being applauded for his efforts.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi