Tamil superstar Suriya is known for picking unique scripts and delivering great performances in his movies. His latest outing, Gang, opened to decent reviews and good response from the audience, but that didn’t help the box office collections of the movie initially.
This prompted the movie’s unit to arrange promotional campaigns with the lead cast. With Suriya himself promoting the movie in the Telugu states, Gang is working wonders at the box office as the day 4 collections of the movie are almost double to that of day 1. This came as a surprise to many movie pundits and Suriya is being applauded for his efforts.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion