The day we were waiting for is finally here as Vakeel Saab is finally out in the open. The film has released amidst the Corona scare but that did not stop the fans from thronging the theatres.
The advance bookings were solid and the update is that the film has taken a thumping opening in both the Telugu states. The courtroom drama has opened to over 90% occupancy and fans are super happy with Pawan Kalyan’s comeback.
The tickets have also been sold out for the weekend in many parts and the trade says that the first day collections are going to be huge. The real test for the film starts when the film enters the weekdays.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika or Kareena who will bag the prestigious biggie
- Kriti Sanon all set for a solid comeback in Telugu?
- Nagarjuna suggests changes in his next?
- Ram Charan- Shankar film only in 2022?
- Noted actress says she does not touch alcohol
- Watch : RGV’s D Company Streaming NOW on Spark