The day we were waiting for is finally here as Vakeel Saab is finally out in the open. The film has released amidst the Corona scare but that did not stop the fans from thronging the theatres.
The advance bookings were solid and the update is that the film has taken a thumping opening in both the Telugu states. The courtroom drama has opened to over 90% occupancy and fans are super happy with Pawan Kalyan’s comeback.
The tickets have also been sold out for the weekend in many parts and the trade says that the first day collections are going to be huge. The real test for the film starts when the film enters the weekdays.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans
- Rashmika Mandanna – I haven’t been banned from the Kannada industry
- Nayanthara’s Connect trailer promises a spine-chilling horror thriller
- Biggest box office clash on the same day?