Earlier today, the third single from Rarandoi Veduka Chooddam was released all over and the first reactions that have come are quite positive. Devi sets the mood of the song quite peppy and churns out a romantic and fun number.
Titled Brahmarambai Nacchesyanu, this upbeat song is sung by Devi’s brother Sagar and has some very entertaining lyrics. Till now, all the songs that have been released from the film have become good hits so far creating a good hype for the film.
Rarandoi has Chay and Rakul Preet as the lead pair. Kalyan Krishna directs this film which is produced by Nagarjuna Akkineni. The film is up for a release this 26th of May.
Articles that might interest you:
- YSRCP MLA’s striking comments on NTR
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Is this Sharwa’s new film title
- Nani’s negative role for a cause
- Tamil Temper in Telugu-Will it work?
- Anushka’s Silence finally kick-starts in the US