Last night, three Pawan Kalyan fans from Kuppam, Chittoor district, passed away after being electrocuted while erecting a 25 feet banner of Pawan Kalyan as part of his birthday celebrations. Deeply devastated by this unexpected accident ahead of his birthday, Pawan released a press note.
“This is a tragedy beyond words. I can understand the heartbreak of their families who cannot get back their sons. From now on, I will be their son. I will offer financial assistance to them and extend my deepest condolences. I requested the local leaders to offer the best treatment to the three other Janasainiks who are seriously injured in the incident. I have ordered the local Janasena leaders to support their families immediately,” Pawan Kalyan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Ghani’s world television premiere
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s pre-release event
- Strategic move from ‘Happy Birthday’ makers
- Rakshit Shetty’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Star heroine appears before the court
- Interview : Krithi Shetty – It was hard to match up Ram’s energy