Last night, three Pawan Kalyan fans from Kuppam, Chittoor district, passed away after being electrocuted while erecting a 25 feet banner of Pawan Kalyan as part of his birthday celebrations. Deeply devastated by this unexpected accident ahead of his birthday, Pawan released a press note.
“This is a tragedy beyond words. I can understand the heartbreak of their families who cannot get back their sons. From now on, I will be their son. I will offer financial assistance to them and extend my deepest condolences. I requested the local leaders to offer the best treatment to the three other Janasainiks who are seriously injured in the incident. I have ordered the local Janasena leaders to support their families immediately,” Pawan Kalyan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya
- Nabha Natesh shoots for two movies in pandemic