Senior heroine and filmmaker Jeevitha Rajasekhar’s brother Murali Srinivas passed away this morning after prolonged illness. Murali Srinivas had worked as a Line Producer on Rajasekhar’s Friday release, PSV Garuda Vega 126.18M.
During Garuda Vega’s pre-release event, Rajasekhar revealed that Murali Srinivas had neglected his health on Garuda Vega’s sets and that he was later admitted to hospital where he underwent kidney transplant. His condition deteriorated and he breathed his last in the wee hours of Thursday.
Murali Srinivas’ mortal remains will be kept at the Film Chamber from 9:30 AM to 11 AM. His last rites will be performed at Mahaprasthanam later today. 123telugu.com expresses deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star character actress in Varun Tej’s next
- Allari Naresh teams up with a debutant
- Climax portions of Tenali Rama Krishna to be quite interesting
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Confirmed: Pawan Kalyan to attend George Reddy’s event
- Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film to release in 4 languages