Senior heroine and filmmaker Jeevitha Rajasekhar’s brother Murali Srinivas passed away this morning after prolonged illness. Murali Srinivas had worked as a Line Producer on Rajasekhar’s Friday release, PSV Garuda Vega 126.18M.
During Garuda Vega’s pre-release event, Rajasekhar revealed that Murali Srinivas had neglected his health on Garuda Vega’s sets and that he was later admitted to hospital where he underwent kidney transplant. His condition deteriorated and he breathed his last in the wee hours of Thursday.
Murali Srinivas’ mortal remains will be kept at the Film Chamber from 9:30 AM to 11 AM. His last rites will be performed at Mahaprasthanam later today. 123telugu.com expresses deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?