Actress Rakul Preet Singh and young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej’s upcoming rural adventurous drama, Kondapolam, is hitting the big screens on October 8. The makers are all set to launch the film’s trailer on September 27th at 3:33 PM. A major portion of the film’s shoot took place in the Vikarabad Forests during the pandemic.
Kondapolam is based on the book of the same title penned by noted author Sannapureddy Venkataramireddy. Veteran music composer MM Keeravani has composed the soundtrack and the film’s director Krish’s father Saibaba has produced the movie along with Rajeev Reddy. Bibo Srinivas is presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja meets an unexpected guest on his flight to Dubai
- Ritu Varma gives an emotional speech at Varudu Kavalenu event
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lady contestant gets eliminated
- Chiranjeevi pushed Bobby’s film ahead of Bhola Shankar?
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?