Director Sampath Nandi is coming up with his latest production venture, a romantic drama titled Paperboy. The film has Prabhas’ Varsham director Shoban’s son Santosh Shoban and new girl Riya Suman as the main leads. Appatlo Okadundevadu fame Tanya Hope essays a crucial role in the movie.
Paperboy’s trailer has been unveiled this morning. The neatly cut trailer showcases the breezy and intense love story between a young paperboy and a rich girl. How the class differences wreak havoc on their relationship forms the main crux of the story.
Paperboy is slated to hit the screens on September 7. Debutant Jayashankarr is the director and Bheems is the music composer.
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic