Director Sampath Nandi is coming up with his latest production venture, a romantic drama titled Paperboy. The film has Prabhas’ Varsham director Shoban’s son Santosh Shoban and new girl Riya Suman as the main leads. Appatlo Okadundevadu fame Tanya Hope essays a crucial role in the movie.
Paperboy’s trailer has been unveiled this morning. The neatly cut trailer showcases the breezy and intense love story between a young paperboy and a rich girl. How the class differences wreak havoc on their relationship forms the main crux of the story.
Paperboy is slated to hit the screens on September 7. Debutant Jayashankarr is the director and Bheems is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event