Right from the day, the Kannada biggie, KGF went on floors, it has created a sensation of sorts in the country. Be it the look of the film’s hero Yash or the way the film has been marketed, things have caught on quite well.
Earlier today, the trailer of the film was launched in Bangalore and the Telugu version was also released online. Touted to be a period gangster drama, the trailer has struck a chord with everyone.
The social media is abuzz with an appreciation for Yash’s mass look and the way KGF has some of the best visuals for a Kannada film. The massy thrills look top notch in this film which is up for a release this 21st of December.
Prashant Neel has directed KGF which is being brought to us in Telugu by noted producer Sai Korrapati.
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama