Our readers are aware of the fact that maverick director,Ram Gopal Varma, is currently busy churning out a biopic based on the killing of nefarious smuggler Veerappan. Kannada superstar Shivaraj Kumar is playing the role of a cop who killed Veerappan in the deadly encounter. Popular Kannada heroines Parul Yadav and Yagna Shetty are the female leads.
The trailer of this interesting project will be released on the 12th of this month. Currently, the shooting is going on at a jet speed and this movie is being made simultaneously in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Hindi. Delhi based theater artist named Sandeep Bhardwaj has been roped in to play the Veerappan’s role.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief