It is a known fact that star hero, Madhavan will be essaying the lead role in Rocketry – The Nambi Effect, a biopic on popular ISRO scientist Nambi Narayanan. The film’s shooting is in the last leg and is being made as a Tamil, Hindi, and English trilingual.
The latest update is that this much-awaited film’s trailer will be out on April 1st. Rocketry also marks Madhavan’s directorial debut in films and the update is that he has done a solid job with the film.
The news is that Shahrukh Khan has also done a cameo in this film. Nambi Narayanan was accused of espionage in the early years of his service. We need to see how this will be showcased in the trailer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg
- Allu Sirish signs his next with top producer