It is a known fact that star hero, Madhavan will be essaying the lead role in Rocketry – The Nambi Effect, a biopic on popular ISRO scientist Nambi Narayanan. The film’s shooting is in the last leg and is being made as a Tamil, Hindi, and English trilingual.
The latest update is that this much-awaited film’s trailer will be out on April 1st. Rocketry also marks Madhavan’s directorial debut in films and the update is that he has done a solid job with the film.
The news is that Shahrukh Khan has also done a cameo in this film. Nambi Narayanan was accused of espionage in the early years of his service. We need to see how this will be showcased in the trailer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Orange special shows pack a punch in Australia too
- Can the summer 2023 releases withstand this huge storm?
- Yet another postponement for Aha’s web film?
- Kalyan Ram’s Amigos is now streaming ON THIS OTT PLATFORM
- Director Ramesh reveals the main crux of Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter
- Pushpa 2 updates to start rolling soon
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food