It is a known fact that star hero, Madhavan will be essaying the lead role in Rocketry – The Nambi Effect, a biopic on popular ISRO scientist Nambi Narayanan. The film’s shooting is in the last leg and is being made as a Tamil, Hindi, and English trilingual.
The latest update is that this much-awaited film’s trailer will be out on April 1st. Rocketry also marks Madhavan’s directorial debut in films and the update is that he has done a solid job with the film.
The news is that Shahrukh Khan has also done a cameo in this film. Nambi Narayanan was accused of espionage in the early years of his service. We need to see how this will be showcased in the trailer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?