It’s well-known that Fidaa girl Sai Pallavi and young hero Naga Shaurya are acting in a Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror drama. The film is titled Kanam in Telugu and Karu in Tamil. This is Sai Pallavi’s debut movie in her mother tongue, Tamil, and she plays a mother to a 4-year-old girl.
As per the latest updates, Kanam and Karu’s trailers will be out very soon. Popular Tamil director AL Vijay is directing the movie and Lyca Productions banner is producing it. 2.0’s cinematographer Nirav Shah is the film’s cinematographer.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors