It’s well-known that Fidaa girl Sai Pallavi and young hero Naga Shaurya are acting in a Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror drama. The film is titled Kanam in Telugu and Karu in Tamil. This is Sai Pallavi’s debut movie in her mother tongue, Tamil, and she plays a mother to a 4-year-old girl.
As per the latest updates, Kanam and Karu’s trailers will be out very soon. Popular Tamil director AL Vijay is directing the movie and Lyca Productions banner is producing it. 2.0’s cinematographer Nirav Shah is the film’s cinematographer.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years