It’s well-known that Fidaa girl Sai Pallavi and young hero Naga Shaurya are acting in a Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror drama. The film is titled Kanam in Telugu and Karu in Tamil. This is Sai Pallavi’s debut movie in her mother tongue, Tamil, and she plays a mother to a 4-year-old girl.
As per the latest updates, Kanam and Karu’s trailers will be out very soon. Popular Tamil director AL Vijay is directing the movie and Lyca Productions banner is producing it. 2.0’s cinematographer Nirav Shah is the film’s cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra
- Kalyan Ram going all out for his next
- Mani Sharma starts composing for Vijay Devarakonda’s next