In the recently released Tamil cult drama, Super Deluxe, acclaimed hero Vijay Sethupathi played a transgender named Shilpa. In one of the scenes, Shilpa explains how a couple of boys end up losing eye and leg respectively due to her greed to earn money.
The above scene seems to have deeply upset several members of the transgender community in Chennai. They demanded a strict action against Vijay Sethupathi for the wrongful portrayal of their community and hurting their sentiments. However, neither Vijay nor Super Deluxe’s makers have responded to the allegations yet.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine roped in for Sharwa’s Mahasamudram
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Official confirmation- Heroines set for Andhadhun remake
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home