In the recently released Tamil cult drama, Super Deluxe, acclaimed hero Vijay Sethupathi played a transgender named Shilpa. In one of the scenes, Shilpa explains how a couple of boys end up losing eye and leg respectively due to her greed to earn money.
The above scene seems to have deeply upset several members of the transgender community in Chennai. They demanded a strict action against Vijay Sethupathi for the wrongful portrayal of their community and hurting their sentiments. However, neither Vijay nor Super Deluxe’s makers have responded to the allegations yet.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?