The cult love story 7G Brundavan Colony, directed by Selvaraghavan, was re-released in theatres yesterday. The film stars Ravi Krishna and Sonia Agarwal in the lead roles. The reception was astounding for the re-release. The visuals depicting the fan frenzy, whistles, crowd hooting, and cheering in theatres are rocking the internet.
The romantic drama has collected a solid 1.04 crores gross on its first day of re-release. For a film that was released many years ago, this is undoubtedly a terrific number. The movie will run for a few more days in theaters. 7G Brundavan Colony was simultaneously made in Tamil as 7G Rainbow Colony.
It is produced by AM Ratnam under the Sri Surya Movies banner. Yuvan Shankar Raja composed the tunes. Chandra Mohan, Suman Shetty, Sudha, Sudeepa Pinky, Savita Prabhune, and Manorama essayed vital roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jailer actor ties the knot with this TV actress
- Bobby Simha opens up about Indian 3
- Buzz: Saripodhaa Sanivaaram to release during this time
- Etthukelli Povaalanipisthunde from Naa Saami Ranga sounds impressive
- Kalyani Priyadarshan’s recent film seals its OTT debut date
- Salaar rockets past $500K mark