Hero Prabhas’ prestigious Hindi-Telugu bilingual magnum opus, Adipurush, has been announced this morning. To be made on a lavish scale, this VFX-loaded movie is based on the epic Ramayana and Prabhas will be seen as Lord Rama in it. Tanhaji director Om Raut will be helming this multi-crore project.
Talking about the film and his character in it, Prabhas told the Bollywood media that portraying a character like this comes with tremendous responsibility and pride. “I am very excited to portray this character of our epic specially the way Om has designed it. I am sure the youth of our country will shower all their love on our film,” Prabhas said.
A leading Bollywood star will be essaying the main antagonist in the movie. T-Series will be producing this 3D visual wonder.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?