The film ‘Bus Stop’ was submitted for censor certification sometime back and approximately 45 cuts were recommended by the board. Outraged with this decision, the production team decided to escalate the matter and a review was carried out by a Revising Committee. The decision taken after this screening is to recommend 5 small cuts and the movie has now been passed with an A rating. Quite a significant difference between 45 cuts and 5 cuts, don’t you think?
The movie has been directed by Maruthi, who made ‘Ee Rojullo’ a few months back. ‘Bus Stop’ is said to be a youth entertainer with a lot of satires on love, relationships and other such issues. The movie will release in November and an official announcement is expected soon over this.
Note : The article has been edited and the word Tribunal has been replaced with Revising Committee after the movie team updated us regarding the issue.
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark