A couple of days ago, actress Lavanya Tripathi finally flew back to her hometown Dehradun after getting stuck in Hyderabad ever since the Coronavirus pandemic outbreak four months ago. Lavanya, who flew in a full PPE kit, is taking utmost care at her home and is still not getting too close to her family members.
Interacting with a popular English daily about her experiences during the lockdown in Hyderabad, Lavanya said that she tried to give back as much as she could to the city (Hyderabad) which fulfilled her dreams. It’s been earlier reported that Lavanya, during her stay in Hyderabad in the lockdown, collaborated with her designer friends and made face masks and distributed them among various NGOs.
On the work front, Lavanya will be flying back to Hyderabad to resume Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s shoot whenever the film’s unit calls her.
Articles that might interest you:
- Koratala etches special plan to safeguard Chiru in Acharya shoot
- Bigg Boss 4 – Telugu actress to be the wild card entry
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Top music composer for award-winning director’s son’s debut film
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal