A couple of days ago, actress Lavanya Tripathi finally flew back to her hometown Dehradun after getting stuck in Hyderabad ever since the Coronavirus pandemic outbreak four months ago. Lavanya, who flew in a full PPE kit, is taking utmost care at her home and is still not getting too close to her family members.
Interacting with a popular English daily about her experiences during the lockdown in Hyderabad, Lavanya said that she tried to give back as much as she could to the city (Hyderabad) which fulfilled her dreams. It’s been earlier reported that Lavanya, during her stay in Hyderabad in the lockdown, collaborated with her designer friends and made face masks and distributed them among various NGOs.
On the work front, Lavanya will be flying back to Hyderabad to resume Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s shoot whenever the film’s unit calls her.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on
- Gully Rowdy’s censor done-Release in August