After entertaining the audience with her chirpy acts in recent movies, actress Swathi Reddy is currently focussed on impressing her fans with a female centric flick titled Tripura. Raj Kiran, who earlier directed Anjali’s Geethanjali, is the film’s director.
As per the latest update, the shooting part of the film is completed. It is also heard that the satellite rights of movie were bagged by a popular channel for an undisclosed price.
Kona Venkat and Veligonda Srinivas handled the screen play for the film. Actor Naveen Chandra will be seen in a crucial role in the movie. Crazy Movies banner is producing it. The movie will simultaneously release in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Hindi. The audio launch date and the release date will be announced soon.
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections
- Nara Rohit to enter Tamil cinema
- Balakrishna’s film studio to have international standards
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles