Young actress Swathi is getting ready to entertain the audience with a female-centric film titled Tripura. Directed by Geethanjali fame Raj Kiran, the film has Naveen Chandra in the lead role. Shooting was wrapped up last month and the post production works are currently going on at a brisk pace.
The first look teaser was unveiled today and the makers have confirmed that the movie will hit the screens in October. Kaamraan is the music composer and the audio will be released next month. Kona Venkat and Srinivas Veligonda penned the screenplay for the film.
The movie will simultaneously release in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. A.Chinababu and M.Rajasekhar of Crazy Movies banner have produced it.
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad
- Ramya Krishna begins shooting for Sailaja Reddy Alludu