Trisha has reinvented herself in such a way that there is no stopping her from signing more movies. Post the success of Petta and 96, she has become a hot cake in Tamil cinema.
Producers are once again making a beeline to sign her for their movies. She is the most after actress as she has close to five films under production and she is set to sign a few more films this year.
Just a year back, Trisha was down and out with not much happening personally and professionally for her. But times have changed and she is looking as young as ever and is giving all the young actresses a run for their money.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Vishwak Sen- I want to be the next Vijay Sethupati
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero