Trisha has reinvented herself in such a way that there is no stopping her from signing more movies. Post the success of Petta and 96, she has become a hot cake in Tamil cinema.
Producers are once again making a beeline to sign her for their movies. She is the most after actress as she has close to five films under production and is set to sign a few more films this year.
Just a year back, Trisha was down and out with not much happening personally and professionally. But times have changed and she is looking young as ever and is giving all the young actresses a run for their money.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s next to be based on this unique sport
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to play Sita again!
- Star music director for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Sharwa to win the hearts of many with Sreekaram
- Disco Raja disappoints-First weekend collections