Today marks the completion of 12 years in the film industry for Trisha. Having made her debut in the Tamil film Jodi, in an uncredited role, Trisha later became the most sought after actress in a successful career with some excellent roles.
She made her Telugu debut with Nee Manasu Naku Telusu. However it was with Varsham opposite Prabhas that she became a star in Telugu.
Trisha is presently shooting for a movie with Balakrishna in newcomer Satyadev’s direction. Her last Kannada movie, Power, has touched the 100 days mark .
Articles that might interest you:
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat
- Contrasting shades in Nani’s role in V?
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly