Today marks the completion of 12 years in the film industry for Trisha. Having made her debut in the Tamil film Jodi, in an uncredited role, Trisha later became the most sought after actress in a successful career with some excellent roles.
She made her Telugu debut with Nee Manasu Naku Telusu. However it was with Varsham opposite Prabhas that she became a star in Telugu.
Trisha is presently shooting for a movie with Balakrishna in newcomer Satyadev’s direction. Her last Kannada movie, Power, has touched the 100 days mark .
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress