Today marks the completion of 12 years in the film industry for Trisha. Having made her debut in the Tamil film Jodi, in an uncredited role, Trisha later became the most sought after actress in a successful career with some excellent roles.
She made her Telugu debut with Nee Manasu Naku Telusu. However it was with Varsham opposite Prabhas that she became a star in Telugu.
Trisha is presently shooting for a movie with Balakrishna in newcomer Satyadev’s direction. Her last Kannada movie, Power, has touched the 100 days mark .
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Nithin’s next gets an interesting title
- Hollywood hit inspires Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi
- Star action director roped for Rajini film
- Title confirmed for Vijay Devarakonda’s next