They say that the longevity of heroines in the film industry is very less compared to the heroes. However, there are a few exceptions and star heroine Trisha is right at top of the list. The 34-year-old actress today turned 15 in the film industry.
On this date, in 2002, Trisha’s debut Tamil film as a heroine, Mounam Pesiyadhe, hit the screens. The film had Tamil star Suriya as the hero. Trisha went on to appear in several blockbuster Tamil and Telugu movies and amassed a huge fan base in both the languages.
In these 15 years, Trisha had acted in close to 58 movies. She is making her debut in Malayalam cinema with the Nivin Pauly-starrer Hey Jude. She will have as many as 5 releases in 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack
- Maharshi’s steady run in Bengaluru continues
- Avengers: Endgame set to beat Avatar’s lifetime collections
- Not getting as many films as I did before marriage: Samantha