Heroine Trisha will be making a comeback to Telugu films after a long gap with Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new movie. The film will be launched on June 2nd and Trisha has expressed her delight at being a part of the movie.
“Delighted to finally share screen space with the LEGEND”, she tweeted. Apparently, Balakrishna personally called Trisha to convey the importance of the role and director Sathya Deva then went to narrate the script.
‘Godse’ is the title under consideration for the movie and Rudrapati Ramanarao is producing the movie. The film is expected to be a powerful action entertainer. Mani Sharma is expected to compose the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan didn’t send me mangoes this summer, says star comedian
- Update on Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Title of Balayya-Boyapati’s film to be out soon
- Vadivelu complaints on yet another star comedian
- Prabhas fans gearing up for a massive celebration?
- Venkatesh-Puri Jagan film back in news