Heroine Trisha will be making a comeback to Telugu films after a long gap with Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new movie. The film will be launched on June 2nd and Trisha has expressed her delight at being a part of the movie.
“Delighted to finally share screen space with the LEGEND”, she tweeted. Apparently, Balakrishna personally called Trisha to convey the importance of the role and director Sathya Deva then went to narrate the script.
‘Godse’ is the title under consideration for the movie and Rudrapati Ramanarao is producing the movie. The film is expected to be a powerful action entertainer. Mani Sharma is expected to compose the music.
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu