We have earlier reported that the screening of Allu Arjun’s S/O Satyamurthy was disrupted by some Tamil protesters due to the ongoing rift with the Andhra government following the Seshachalam encounter. Now, actress Trisha is the latest to bear the brunt of the infuriated Tamilians.
Trisha had recently graced the audio launch event of her latest flick Lion. This has triggered anger among the Tamil associations and they are furious over Trisha’s decision to attend the event which also had the Andhra Chief Minister as the chief guest. We have to wait and see what consequences she is going to face in the future.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad