Trisha is off on a long vacation to take a break from work. Co-incidentally, her birthday falls on May 4, so she has decided to go on a long holiday along with her close friends in Chennai. “Okieee tweeps..M off on vacation…Thank u all for ur advanced bday wishes n luv..Really lookn fwd 2 this break with my besties…Hugs,” Trisha posted on Twitter. Trisha’s recent film Dhammu is doing well at box-office and the actress is quite pleased that she the film is turning out to be a hit. She has bagged the lead role in Ravi Teja’s Saar Vastaru and there’s a Tamil film opposite Jiiva on cards.
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation