Trisha has finally ticked her long time dream of working with Superstar Rajinikanth, thanks to Karthik Subbaraj’s upcoming film Petta. The actress will be seen in a traditional avatar in the film, and the makers finally revealed her look today. Trisha will be playing a character named Saro.
After impressing everyone with her performance in 96, it wouldn’t be surprising if she springs a big surprise in Petta too. Moreover, Karthik Subbaraj is known for writing strong female characters. It will be interesting to see what role Trisha plays in this film which also stars Simran and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in important roles.
Expressing her excitement about being part of Superstar’s film, Trisha took to Twitter saying that it was her dream come true to team up with Rajinikanth.
— Trish Krish (@trishtrashers) December 9, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead of Pawan’s comeback locked?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- This actor to be the highlight of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Tanya reveals interesting details about Disco Raja
- After Vijay and Mahesh, Kajal and Rakul top Twitter trends
- Chiru-Balayya’s friendly chitchat at producer’s b’day party