Trisha has finally ticked her long time dream of working with Superstar Rajinikanth, thanks to Karthik Subbaraj’s upcoming film Petta. The actress will be seen in a traditional avatar in the film, and the makers finally revealed her look today. Trisha will be playing a character named Saro.
After impressing everyone with her performance in 96, it wouldn’t be surprising if she springs a big surprise in Petta too. Moreover, Karthik Subbaraj is known for writing strong female characters. It will be interesting to see what role Trisha plays in this film which also stars Simran and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in important roles.
Expressing her excitement about being part of Superstar’s film, Trisha took to Twitter saying that it was her dream come true to team up with Rajinikanth.
— Trish Krish (@trishtrashers) December 9, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Star actor-filmmaker announces Chandramukhi sequel
- After Kamal, Rajini offers his property to be used as Corona isolation ward
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating