Trisha and Jiiva are teaming up for the first time for a Tamil film titled Endrendum Punnaighai. The film was launched earlier today in Chennai. Ahmed is going to direct the film. We hear that Jiiva is going to join the shooting of this film in August since he has couple of other films to wrap up before this project takes off. He’ll soon be seen in Mysskin’s superhero film titled Mugamoodi and Gautham Menon’s Neethane En Ponvasantham. Meanwhile, Trisha hasn’t signed any new film in Telugu and in Tamil, this is her only big film apart from Vishal’s Samar. Vinay Rai, Santhanam, Nasser and Lisa Haydon are going to play supporting roles in the film and Harris Jayaraj is going to compose the music. Recently, Trisha opted out of Ravi Teja’s Saar Osthara since she had allotted most of her dates for this film.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race