Trisha is currently juggling between the sets of Dammu and Samaran, without a break. For a long time, Dammu was being shot in Pollachi and recently, the film unit returned to Hyderabad. Meanwhile, Trisha’s upcoming Tamil film Samaran is being shot in Bangkok. Trisha revealed that she has to participate in Dammu’s shooting for another 20 days and with that her entire part will be completed. The film is touted to be a high voltage mass entertainer and Boyapati Srinu is leaving no stone unturned to give NTR’s fans a lot of reasons to celebrate. Apart from Trisha, Karthika is playing an important role in this film. Alexander Vallabha is producing the film and M M Keeravani is composing the music. The film’s audio is expected to hit the stands later this month and the film is going to hit the screens in April.
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad