It’s been more than 10 years since Trisha has made her onscreen debut and everytime people thought that days in the industry are numbered she has surprised a lot of people. Of late, she has been trying to experiment with different roles and currently, she’s shooting for M.S Raju’s upcoming women centric road film titled RUM (Rambha Urvashi Menaka). She’s playing one of the lead roles along with Nikesha Patel, Isha Chawla and Charmee.
The latest news is that she has been signed to be the brand ambassador of a major ice cream company which is going to enter the Indian market later this year. “Happy 2 announce Ill b d brand ambassador fr my most fav ice cream brand.Soon 2 b launched in India..Will kip u posted.til ten Ssshhhhhhh ;),” Trisha posted on Twitter. Buzz is that this brand could very well be Ben & Jerry’s, an American Ice-cream company which might enter Indian market. An official announcement is going to be made soon. In the past, Trisha has endorsed several brands like Colgate, Fanta, Fairever, Vivel and many other apparel brands.
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot