Few days ago, we had reported that Trisha and Simran are all set to team up for an action adventure. To be directed by Sumanth Radhakrishnan, the film has Trisha and Simran playing siblings.
The latest news about the film is that both the actresses will be undergoing intense marine training to pull off several action sequences in the film. The untitled project will be shot in Chennai, Kerala, Pichavaram, and Thailand. The duo was last seen in Rajinikanth starrer Petta, and in the past, Simran and Trisha had acted together in Jodi.
Santosh Dayanidhi will be scoring the music and the film is being produced by Vijay Raghavendra.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman on board for Mahesh’s next!
- Rajinikanth’s fifth entry into the 200 crore club!
- Surprising success of Dear Comrade’s Hindi version
- Is this the title of Prabhas’ next?
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee honors Allu Aravind
- Ram Charan teases Varun Tej