It’s official. Putting an end to the days long speculation, star heroine Trisha has just announced that she has chosen not to be part of Chiranjeevi 152nd film due to ‘creative differences’. Trisha said that “things turned out to be different from what was initially said and discussed.”
“I have chosen not to be part of Chiranjeevi sirs film. Wishing the team well. To my lovely Telugu audiences-hope to see you soon in an exciting project,” Trisha tweeted. The film would have marked the second collaboration between Chiru and Trisha, after their 2006 film, Stalin.
Chiru152, titled Acharya, is being directed by Koratala Siva. The film is being produced by Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy. Stay tuned for further update on the film’s leading lady.
Sometimes things turn out to be different from what was initially said and discussed.Due to creative differences,I have chosen not to be part of Chiranjeevi sirs film.Wishing the team https://t.co/sfaMfRrWmT my lovely Telugu audiences-hope to see you soon in an exciting project.
— Trish (@trishtrashers) March 13, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Satruvu completes 31 years- MS Raju posts a memorable picture
- OTT Review : Poison 2 – Hindi series on Zee 5
- Sreekram wraps up its major schedule post lockdown
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Super tight competition for elimination this week
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands