Star heroine Trisha was roped in to play one of the female leads in Chiyaan Vikram and Hari’s Saamy Square, a sequel to their 2003 blockbuster, Saamy. Happening young beauty Keerthy Suresh plays the other female lead in this much-awaited sequel.
But here comes a shocker. Trisha took to Twitter just a while ago and tweeted, “Due to creative differences,I have chosen to opt out of Saamy 2 . Wishing the team goodluck.” Saamy Square went on floors in September and the team is already wrapping up the film’s second schedule. Stay tuned to 123telugu for more updates.
Due to creative differences,I have chosen to opt out of Saamy 2 . Wishing the team goodluck.
— Trisha Krishnan (@trishtrashers) October 23, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director in talks for Ram Charan’s next?
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues