Star heroine Trisha was roped in to play one of the female leads in Chiyaan Vikram and Hari’s Saamy Square, a sequel to their 2003 blockbuster, Saamy. Happening young beauty Keerthy Suresh plays the other female lead in this much-awaited sequel.
But here comes a shocker. Trisha took to Twitter just a while ago and tweeted, “Due to creative differences,I have chosen to opt out of Saamy 2 . Wishing the team goodluck.” Saamy Square went on floors in September and the team is already wrapping up the film’s second schedule. Stay tuned to 123telugu for more updates.
Due to creative differences,I have chosen to opt out of Saamy 2 . Wishing the team goodluck.
— Trisha Krishnan (@trishtrashers) October 23, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika not interested in this happening remake?
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed
- One more Hindi biggie to be out on Amazon soon
- Confirmed- Mahesh to romance two heroines in Trivikram film
- Bellamkonda Suresh buys rights of Hindi blockbuster?