It’s a dream come true moment for star heroine Trisha. For the first time in her 15-year-old career, the actress has got the chance to share screen space with Super Star Rajinikanth. The makers of Rajini162 today made a formal announcement, welcoming Trisha to the prestigious project.
An excited Trisha took to Twitter this afternoon and expressed her joy on being part of the Rajinikanth-starrer. “Coz sometimes you wake up and realise you’re still dreamin. My circle is complete today,” tweeted Trisha.
The as-yet-untitled Rajini162 is being directed by acclaimed Tamil director Karthik Subbaraj. Sun Pictures is bankrolling the movie, which also has Bollywood star Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi, national award-winning actor Bobby Simha, LIE beauty Megha Akash and former star heroine Simran in prominent roles.
— Trish Krish (@trishtrashers) August 20, 2018
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release