Few days back, we had reported that Trisha will be doing a horror film. As per the latest reports, on the eve of Trisha’s birthday, the makers have now officially announced that the film has been titled ‘Nayaki’. Currently, this women-oriented flick is in the last leg of pre-production and regular shooting will kick start in May.
Love You Bangaram fame Gopi will direct this film which will be made simultaneously in Tamil and Kannada. Mamidipalli Giridhar who produced Naga Shourya’s Lakshmi Raave Ma Intiki will produce this film. Trisha will be next seen opposite Nandamuri Balakrishna in Lion and the Telugu version of Ajith’s Yennai Arindhaal.
123telugu.com wishes Trisha a very Happy Birthday and a wonderful year ahead .
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere