Trisha’s dream came true when she was recently roped in to play the heroine in Rajinikanth’s upcoming film in the direction of Karthick Subbaraj. The shooting is underway and Trisha will soon join the sets of the film.
Yesterday, Trisha posted a picture of her getting a haircut which got a positive response from the social media. Now, the latest we hear is that Trisha’s look is for the same Rajini’s film which she is a part of now.
Sun Pictures is producing this film which has music by Anirudh. Some of the top stars in the industry are playing crucial roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two heroines finalized for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Nithiin’s Andhadhun remake gets a launch date
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to give a tough competition to Sri Rama Navami releases
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram